I will be greatly appreciated if you can assist me to resolve the problem. I have written some ASP program which connect the data source through ODBC Microsoft Access and Excel driver. Most of my scripts were written in DNSLess Connection. For unknown reason, the program stop working all of the sudden. It didn&#039;t indicate any error but remain on loading status when I browse the ASP page. <BR>With your professionalism, would you have any idea what cause the program stop working. All the driver and setting have never changed. <BR>Although I change back to DNS connection, it need to reboot the server to run the program sucessfully each time. <BR><BR>Is anything wrong on the server-side? What things that I need to check "to ensure all components to run ASP are working correctly." <BR><BR>I have also enclosed a testing scipt for your reference. I will be greatly appreciated for any advice. <BR><BR>Even a test script as simple as follow, it doesn&#039;t work. <BR>However, it used to work fine. <BR><BR><BR>&#060;% @LANGUAGE = VBScript %&#062; <BR>&#060;% <BR>&#039;The program runs on Windows NT Server with IIS <BR><BR>Set dbConn = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection") <BR><BR>&#039; I use the first provider at first, but i changed to the other two after problems. <BR>&#039; However, Both complain about "No specified provider" <BR><BR>dbProvider = "Driver={Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb)};" & "DBQ=D:Netgsvmdataevaldata.mdb;" <BR><BR>&#039;dbProvider = "Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.3.5.1;" & "Data Source=D:Netgsvmdataevaldata.mdb;" <BR><BR>&#039;dbProvider = "Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;" & "Data Source=D:Netgsvmdataevaldata.mdb;" <BR><BR>&#039; It stop here when opening the Provider as indicated below <BR>dbConn.Open dbProvider <BR><BR>&#039; This line never execute..it seems go to deadlock <BR>Response.Write "Database Connection is established " <BR><BR>dbConn.Close <BR>Set dbConn = Nothing <BR><BR>%&#062; <BR><BR>All Access and Excel Driver Verison are 3.51.1029 <BR><BR><BR>Many thanks in advance! you rompt reply will be greatly appreciated <BR><BR>tim <BR>