Hello, it&#039s quite simple. Or so it should be. But this one javascript timer I need to pass from asp page in a quiz to asp page so the user must leave the test, regardless of the page he is in, after a given time. <BR><BR>So, how do I turn this simple script into a form field I can pass from page to page? Thank you<BR><BR>&#060;script&#062;<BR>&#060;!--<BR>//enter limit in "minutes:seconds" Minutes should range from 0 to inifinity. Seconds should range from 0 to 59<BR>var limit="180:10"<BR>if (document.images){<BR>var parselimit=limit.split(":")<BR>parselimit=parselim it[0]*60+parselimit[1]*1<BR>}<BR>function begintimer(){<BR>if (!document.images)<BR>return<BR>if (parselimit==1)<BR>window.location="http://www.sigma2000.com"<BR>else{ <BR>parselimit-=1<BR>curmin=Math.floor(parselimit/60)<BR>cursec=parselimit%60<BR>if (curmin!=0)<BR>curtime=curmin+" minutes and "+cursec+" seconds left"<BR>else<BR>curtime=cursec+" seconds left"<BR>window.status=curtime<BR>setTimeout("begi ntimer()",1000)<BR>}<BR>}<BR>//--&#062;<BR>&#060;/script&#062;