I tried setting up IIS to compress both the dynamic and static HTTP output on Streamload, and we found that for whatever reason, parts of the headers and/or footers of our HTML output (not at the HTTP level, but the actual HTML content) got chopped off, resulting in ugly stylesheet-less pages, and missing footers. It seemed that this only affected customers behind proxies, but this includes my own workstation and most of the rest of the browsing world. <BR><BR>I&#039;m posting this to maybe inform y&#039;all of the issues that can arise with this, and to see if anybody else has had experience with these issues, and maybe gotten around them.