hi i&#039;m trying to set up a connection to a password protected access db through an asp page<BR><BR>i&#039;ve done some reading since yest., here&#039;s how my connection string looks<BR><BR>&#060;%<BR>Set MyConn = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")<BR>MyConn. Open "Driver={Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb)}; DBQ=c:admissionsdatabase
eports.mdb;username=Frank;password=frank"<BR>SQL_q uery = "SELECT * FROM tbltest"<BR>Set RS = MyConn.Execute(SQL_query)<BR>WHILE NOT RS.EOF<BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>the account specified has admin rights to the db<BR><BR>when i try to bring this page up i get the following error<BR><BR>Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error &#039;80004005&#039; <BR><BR>[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] You do not have the necessary permissions to use the &#039;(unknown)&#039; object. Have your system administrator or the person who created this object establish the appropriate permissions for you. <BR><BR>/prospects/test/connectionlessdsn/test.asp, line 5 <BR><BR>anyone know what i&#039;m doing wrong? would be greatly appreciated.<BR>thanks<BR>p.