It seems that my calls to Response.AppendToLog are altering the query string. Here&#039s an example of my code and it&#039s output:<BR><BR>Here&#039s the source code:<BR>&#060;%<BR>Response.Write "QueryString: " & Request.QueryString<BR>Response.AppendToLog "Stuff Appended To Log"<BR>Response.Write "Made call to AppendToLog"<BR>Response.Write "QueryString: " & Request.QueryString<BR>Response.Write "Value of var: " & Request("var")<BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>The URL I&#039m testing with is http://myserver/test.asp?var=helpme<BR><BR>Here&#039s the output I get in the browser:<BR><BR>QueryString: var=helpme<BR>Made call to AppendToLog<BR>QueryString: var=helpmeStuff Appended To Log<BR>Value of var: helpme<BR><BR>Notice how the stuff I appended to the IIS log ends up in the QueryString? But just picking the value out of the QueryString by itself appears okay (which doesn&#039t help me unfortunately). Given that the AppendToLog subroutine is part of the Response object, I&#039m really surprised to see it modifying something in the Request object.<BR><BR>Has anyone else ran into this problem? Is there a solution?<BR><BR>Thanks,<BR>Mike Boyers