I&#039;m using IIS that came with Windows 2000 Professional<BR>having problems making an ADO connection to a paradox 9 database.<BR>I have created a system DSN:<BR>paratemp<BR>with driver<BR>INTERSOLV 3.11 32BIT ParadoxFile (*.db)<BR>(is that the right driver? that is what Paradox 9 installed on my machine)<BR><BR>then I use ASP to try and access it:<BR>&#060;%<BR>dim oRSp<BR><BR>set oRSp = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")<BR><BR>oRSp .open "Select * From Info", "DSN=paratemp"<BR>oRSp.MoveFirst<BR><BR>do While NOT oRSp.EOF<BR> response.write oRSp("Data1") & " " & oRSp("Data2") & " "<BR> oRSp.MoveNext<BR>Loop<BR><BR>oRSp.close<BR>set oRSp = Nothing<BR>%&#062;<BR>I get this error:<BR>Error Type:<BR>Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers (0x80004005)<BR>[INTERSOLV][ODBC Paradox driver][Paradox]Network initialization failed.<BR>/testarea/paratest.asp, line 6<BR><BR>Where Info is a table in my database. I have also tried putting Info.db as Paradox consumes an entire directory for a database with multiple files (1 for each table and such). I can do this with Access 2000, but I need to do this with Paradox 9.<BR>Please help (a response, a web page..anything)<BR>Thank you for at least reading this.<BR>-Nic Linley