Hi, The following is my code, the problem is whenever i wish to pass the a array variable to my com object, it occurs an error says that:<BR><BR>Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers (0x80040E14)<BR>[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Line 1: Incorrect syntax near &#039;=&#039;.<BR>/aristo/Scripts/QPreview.asp, line 22<BR><BR>However if the variable is not an array, then it works... please help! Thanks<BR><BR>&#039;****************************** ***************<BR>Set AristoObj = Server.CreateObject("prjAristo.clsAristo")<BR>retV =AristoObj.RemoveDuplicate(session("SelectedQuesti on"))<BR>AristoObj.OpenDatabase<BR><BR><BR>r = Split(retV, ",")<BR>key=2<BR><BR>For i = LBound(r) To UBound(r)<BR> response.write r(i) <BR> set objRS=AristoObj.SearchByPrimaryKey("Question", key)<BR><BR><BR> set RS=AristoObj.GetSingleQuestion(""& r(i) & "") &#060;-- here is the error<BR><BR><BR> if not RS.eof then<BR> response.write RS("Question")<BR> end if<BR> objRS.close<BR> set objRS=Nothing<BR> RS.close<BR> set RS=Nothing<BR>Next<BR>&#039;********************** ***********************