server map path and sql

Thread: server map path and sql

Default server map path and sql

i am tryin to use this script from 4 guys that emails forgotten passwords. However the script was written for an access database using a server mappath. <BR><BR>DATA_PATH=Server.Mappath("users.mdb")<BR > &#039; Create and establish data connection<BR>Set objDC = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")<BR>objDC.C onnectionTimeout = 15<BR>objDC.CommandTimeout = 30<BR>objDC.Open "DBQ=" & DATA_PATH & ";Driver={Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb)}; DriverId=25;MaxBufferSize=8192;Threads=20;", "admin", "password"<BR><BR> Can this be changed for sql 7.0.<BR><BR>Any ideas would be great<BR>Paul

Los Angeles, CA

Default Get a good book

If you do not know how you connect to a SQl db you really need a good book....<BR><BR><BR>you jsut have to change the connection string...and i know you will be asking yourself what a moron like me is saying so for your benifit<BR><BR>THIS is your current connection string<BR>&#062;objDC.Open "DBQ=" & DATA_PATH & ";Driver={Microsoft Access <BR>&#062;Driver (*.mdb)}; <BR>&#062;DriverId=25;MaxBufferSize=8192;Threads=2 0;", "admin", "password"<BR><BR>change that so you can access a SQL Server.<BR>