Hi,<BR>I have written a store procedure and when i exceute the same in query analyzer it is working well.<BR>If i use in asp, then also no probs.<BR>Now as i want to page the records, i am facing unsual problems.<BR>I have set the cursor location to Client and called the procedure and then trying to do paging<BR>----------------------------------<BR>&#039;Establish a connection to the database<BR>Dim conn<BR>Set conn = server.CreateObject("adodb.connection")<BR>conn.Op en g_sATSConnection<BR><BR><BR>Dim objRS, strSQL<BR>Set objRS = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")<BR>&#039;ob jRS.CursorType = adOpenStatic<BR>objRS.CursorLocation = 3<BR><BR>strSQL = "TimeSheet_Get_Approval_By_Payroll " & iSort & ",&#039;" & OrderText & "&#039;"<BR>set objRS = conn.Execute(strSQL)<BR>objRS.PageSize=PageSize<BR >Response.Write(currentPage)<BR>objRS.AbsolutePa ge = CInt(currentPage)<BR><BR>Inlast line I am receiveing following error :-<BR>Error Type:<BR>ADODB.Recordset (0x800A0CB3)<BR>Object or provider is not capable of performing requested operation.<BR>/internal/TimeSheet/TimeSheetApproval.asp, line 282<BR>--------------<BR>but if I comment <BR>objRS.AbsolutePage = CInt(currentPage) then the page displays records as per the <BR>objRS.PageSize=PageSize details.<BR>Whats problem!!!!!!!<BR><BR>PLz Help.<BR>Tnx in advance<BR><BR>Cheers,<BR>Raghu<BR>