Simple HTML

Thread: Simple HTML

Default Simple HTML

OK, I am not sure if this is possible, but I am trying to do a catalog in ASP that we will print out and have all of our products. Bad idea, I know as HTML pages will print like @$$#. But I must try so I am wondering is there any command that I can do take make text appear sideways on the screen such as:<BR>&#060;table&#062;<BR> &#060;tr&#062;<BR> &#060;td align=sideways&#062;<BR> This test will appear sideways<BR> &#060;/td&#062;<BR> &#060;/tr&#062;<BR>&#060;/table&#062;<BR><BR>I know this is not possible but I figure it is worth a try cause I cant make the image in Photoshop and put it on a websote cause then the print looks horrible and if I raise the resolution, then the image is huge.<BR><BR>Is there a way I can export all of our products to a word file, see I just dont want to type everything out.<BR><BR>Any ideas???

Default RE: Simple HTML

Do it in Photoshop or a vector based program. You can export SQL as and Excel file and cut and paste from there. I highly recommend this as your spelling is quite dangerous.<BR><BR>:-)