I have a page with 3 frames (frame.asp)<BR><BR>&#060;HTML&#062;<BR>&#060;frame set cols="*,*,*"&#062;<BR> &#060;frame src=""&#062;<BR> &#060;frame src=""&#062;<BR> &#060;frame src=""&#062; <BR>&#060;/frameset&#062;<BR>&#060;/HTML&#062;<BR><BR>All the servers are local. When I access frame.asp, I can see all 3 frames loading at almost the same time. The problem is when I pull out the network cable from any of the server lets say, I get two kind of situation.<BR><BR>Situation 1: Everything goes fine. Once I go to frame.asp I can see the other 2 loading while whe middle frame is blank for a while and then an error message appear saying that the server count not be found.<BR><BR>Situation 2: Once I got into frame.asp, all the 3 frames are not loading. Seems like it&#039;s waiting for server for timeout, then display the error message. Once the error message appear, the other 2 frame starts to load together. <BR><BR><BR>Some of the PCs responded like situation 1 and some responded like situation 2. Why is this so? <BR><BR>Furthermore, situation 2 only occur on local ip addresses only. If I change the to where is a valid address but with no hardware attached to it, frame.asp still function like situation one (which is what I need). <BR><BR>What is the problem here. Why do situation 2 happens? When frame.asp is loaded, isn&#039;t it that all the 3 frames are suppose to load together?