Hey Guys, I am having trouble with multiple repeating regions on a page generating an EOF BOF error. The data pulls correctly, the variables all work and are defined and it works fine if there is only one recordset showing (the multiple repeat regions are based on user checkbox selection and show or hide behaviors, they all work too), but when more than one region is showing the EOF BOF error generates right after the header row and just before it pulls the correct data to populate the repeat portion, the repeat portion completes fine, there is no added recordset object in the html (I deleted the html from the shown code to save people time). It always happens with the last repeat region whether it’s number 2 or five. Here’s the code for 5. Anybody else run across this or have a suggestion for me?<BR>&#060;%<BR>Dim Repeat5__numRows, objrs2_numRows5<BR>Repeat5__numRows = -1<BR>Dim Repeat5__index<BR>Repeat5__index = 0<BR>objrs2_numRows5 = objrs2_numRows5 + objrs2_numRows5 <BR> %&#062;<BR>&#060;%<BR>While ((Repeat5__numRows &#060;&#062; 0) AND (objrs2.Fields.Item("coverage").Value = "Wrap")AND(NOT objrs2.EOF) AND (NOT objrs2.BOF))<BR>%&#062;<BR> &#060;%<BR>costadd= objrs2.Fields.Item("inttermcost").Value + cost<BR>deduct= objrs2.Fields.Item("inttermdeduct")<BR>deduct=Form atcurrency(deduct)<BR><BR>termdate = Date()<BR>adddateno = objrs2.Fields.Item("inttermaddmo").Value<BR>termda te =dateadd("m",adddateno,termdate)<BR>termdatemo = datepart("m",termdate)<BR>termdateyear = datepart("yyyy",termdate)<BR>termdatemonth = monthname(termdatemo)<BR>numyears = objrs2.Fields.Item("inttermaddmo").Value<BR>&#039; set unit cost and cost by time<BR>costmonthnum = numyears<BR>costmonthnum = cint(costmonthnum)<BR>numyears = numyears / 12<BR>costmonth = costadd / costmonthnum<BR>costmonth = formatcurrency(costmonth)<BR>costamount = costadd<BR>costamount = formatcurrency(costamount)<BR>%&#062;<BR><BR><BR> &#060;% <BR> Repeat5__index=Repeat5__index+1<BR> Repeat5__numRows=Repeat5__numRows-1<BR> objrs2.MoveNext() <BR>Wend<BR><BR>%&#062;<BR>