I have a problem with output parameters of a stored procedure. <BR><BR>I have a remote oracle data base oracle 8.1.7 <BR><BR>the web server is win nt4.o running iis3. (I can not go for higher version cuz i am replecating another server which is running on iis3) <BR><BR>I installed Oracle 8i client on the web server. <BR><BR>I am able to connected to oracle also. <BR><BR>I am calling a procedure in my asp code. But when I try to print the output parameters it is adding some garbage to them. <BR><BR>Here is the bit of code <BR>--------------------------- <BR><BR>Set OraConn= Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection") <BR>OraConn.Open "DNS=DDC;UID=xxx;PWD=xxx;" <BR><BR>Set DBComm = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Command") <BR>Set DBComm.ActiveConnection = OraConn <BR><BR>DBComm.Commandtext = "UserRegInfo" <BR>DBComm.Commandtype = adCmdStoredProc <BR><BR>Set DBParam1 = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Parameter") <BR>DBParam1.Name = "userid" <BR>DBParam1.Type = adVarChar &#039;//pass Userid as string- numeric gives problems <BR>DBParam1.Size = 20 <BR>DBParam1.Direction = adParamInput <BR><BR>Set DBParam2 = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Parameter") <BR>DBParam2.Name = "username" <BR>DBParam2.Type = adVarChar <BR>DBParam2.Size = 20 <BR>DBParam2.Direction = adParamOutput <BR><BR><BR>Set DBParam3 = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Parameter") <BR>DBParam5.Name = "error" <BR>DBParam5.Type = adNumeric <BR>DBParam5.Direction = adParamOutput <BR><BR>DBComm.Parameters.Append DBParam1 <BR>DBComm.Parameters.Append DBParam2 <BR>DBComm.Parameters.Append DBParam3 <BR><BR>DBComm.Execute <BR><BR>UserName= DBComm.Parameters("username").Value <BR><BR><BR>-------------------------------- <BR><BR>up to this working fine. Executing properly. But When I try to print them it is appending garbage value. <BR><BR><BR>If I try to print the following sting <BR><BR>CommString = "Register " &UserName &" with the system " <BR>Response.Write CommString <BR><BR>It is printig ... "Register userxyz" and then garbage value,but removing the next part of the string, "with the system". <BR><BR>Please can any body help to sort out this problem. <BR>