I have a problem with output parameters of a stored procedure.<BR><BR>I have a remote oracle data base oracle 8.1.7<BR><BR>the web server is win nt4.o running iis3. (I can not go for higher version cuz i am replecating another server which is running on iis3)<BR><BR>I installed Oracle 8i client 8.1.7 on the web server.<BR><BR>I am able to connected to oracle also.<BR><BR>I am calling a procedure in my asp code. But when I try to the output parameters it is adding some garbage to it.<BR><BR>Here is the bit of code<BR>---------------------------<BR><BR>Set OraConn= Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")<BR>OraConn .Open "DNS=DDC;UID=xxx;PWD=xxx;"<BR><BR>Set DBComm = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Command")<BR>Set DBComm.ActiveConnection = OraConn<BR><BR>DBComm.Commandtext = "UserRegInfo"<BR>DBComm.Commandtype = adCmdStoredProc<BR><BR>Set DBParam1 = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Parameter")<BR>DBParam1 .Name = "userid"<BR>DBParam1.Type = adVarChar &#039;//pass Userid as string- numeric gives problems<BR>DBParam1.Size = 20<BR>DBParam1.Direction = adParamInput<BR><BR>Set DBParam2 = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Parameter")<BR>DBParam2 .Name = "username"<BR>DBParam2.Type = adVarChar<BR>DBParam2.Size = 20<BR>DBParam2.Direction = adParamOutput<BR><BR>Set DBParam3 = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Parameter")<BR>DBParam3 .Name = "email"<BR>DBParam3.Type = adVarChar<BR>DBParam3.Size = 50<BR>DBParam3.Direction = adParamOutput<BR><BR>Set DBParam4 = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Parameter")<BR>DBParam5 .Name = "error"<BR>DBParam5.Type = adNumeric<BR>DBParam5.Direction = adParamOutput<BR><BR>DBComm.Parameters.Append DBParam1<BR>DBComm.Parameters.Append DBParam2<BR>DBComm.Parameters.Append DBParam3<BR>DBComm.Parameters.Append DBParam4<BR><BR> UserName= DBComm.Parameters("username").Value<BR> Email= DBComm.Parameters("email").Value<BR><BR>DBComm.Exe cute<BR>--------------------------------<BR><BR>up to this working fine. Executing properly. But When I try to print them it is appending garbage value.<BR><BR><BR>If I try to print the following sting<BR><BR>CommString = "Register " &UserName &" with the system "<BR>Response.Write CommString<BR><BR>It is printig ... Register userxyz... and then garbage value,but excluding the next part of the string. <BR><BR>Please can any body help to sort out this problem.<BR>