I am trying to create a form with a single textbox and a submit button that will search all the feilds in a table from my database.<BR><BR>I&#039;m using dreamweaver ultradev 4 and asp 2.0 with access 2000 for the database.<BR><BR>I&#039;ve tried the normal &#039;Select from * where field1=&#039;vartextbox&#039; or where field2=&#039;vartextbox&#039; and so forth for the rest of the feilds and set up the varibles in the box below the sql statement in the create recordset box.<BR><BR>can you help me to solve this. I would like to have a single box like a normal search engine display and have it search the entire information in the table for a match for the data tiyped into the search box.<BR><BR>Is it possible to have a simple form like this search the static text on .htm pages as well as the database for my asp pages as i have some pages that are .htm and do not need to dynamic, is this possible?<BR><BR>I&#039;m new to this so if any one can recommend some good books for devloping dynamic database driven sites using dreamweaver and asp I would be very greatful