Thanks for your time. Simple problem...<BR><BR>I have a quiz using cases, not multiple asp pages. NO form values, just sessions to help calculate the score.<BR><BR>Anyway, I need to have CDONTS email the results but I can&#039t insert it in the code without see what the results page should be (ignore the url part) This is what I want to be emailed...without messup:<BR><BR>If iScore &#062;= Session("PercentageToPass") Then <BR> Response.Write "Congratulations! You&#039ve passed the quiz with a score of "<BR> Response.Write iScore & "%.<BR>" & vbCrLf<BR> Else<BR> Response.Write "Sorry! You needed to achieve a score of "<BR> Response.Write Session("PercentageToPass") & "% or higher to pass. "<BR> Response.Write "Unfortunately, your score was only " & iScore & "%. "<BR> Response.Write "You can take the test again by clicking &#060;A HREF="""<BR> Response.Write Request.ServerVariables("url") & """&#062;here&#060;/A&#062;.<BR>" & vbCrLf<BR> End If<BR><BR>I tried to use the CDONTS but it emailed me like 11 or so times as in for every question and so on. Not good.<BR><BR>Boy, if you could help me with this I&#039d more than appreciate it. It can&#039t be too hard but there is something that I am not getting and when I place my CDONTS, it&#039s a mess...<BR><BR>Thank you<BR><BR>Joel