Access adCmdStoredProc Problem

Thread: Access adCmdStoredProc Problem

Default Access adCmdStoredProc Problem

After trying examples from three different WROX books, we still can not get Access 2000 queries to run using the adCmdStoredProc option. Since not even their sample code will run, I&#039;m thinking that there is an IIS, Win2000, or Access setting that is configured wrong. Any thoughts?<BR><BR>We are using:<BR>objRS.Open "qryEmpList", strConnect, adOpenForwardOnly, adLockReadOnly, adCmdStoredProc<BR><BR>We have tried to build a command object and using a connection object (just as the examples have suggested), but nothing will return any records. There are no errors generated - just an emply recordset object.<BR><BR>Thanks for any help,<BR>Scott Jacob

Default this is easier:

&#039;open the connection<BR>SQL = "exec qryEmpl, &#039;parameter1&#039;,&#039;parameter2&#039;,nume ricparameter"<BR>set rs = conn.Execute(SQL)<BR><BR>The parameters are of course optional, if you don&#039;t have any params in the stored query just use "exec qryEmpList"<BR><BR>Good luck,<BR><BR>Peter<BR><BR>[I believe this is the 4th day in an row that I write this answer]