I have a database with 4 tables and I need to get the info for all 4 displayed in a page. I&#039;m trying to biuld a Q&A forum where users post question but they can only be answered by 4 experts. The tables are: Category, Questions, Answers and Experts.<BR><BR>category_id is linked to the Questions table<BR>questions_id is linked to the Answers table<BR>experts_id is linked to the Answers table<BR><BR>I have a list page joing the categories and questions under them which works fine, when you click on the question I need it to go to a page where the category is displayed, the relevant question, its answers and the expert who answered it. I&#039;m using this code to get the categories and questions:<BR><BR>&#060;%<BR>if not isempty(Request.QueryString("question_id")) then<BR><BR> Set connect=Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")<BR > connect.Open "Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source=" & SERVER.MapPath("database/techforum.mdb") & ";"<BR> <BR> questid = Request.QueryString("question_id")<BR><BR>Query = "SELECT * FROM Category, Questions " _<BR> & " WHERE Category.cat_id = Quest.cat_id " _<BR> & " AND Quest.qid IN (" & questid & ")"<BR><BR>Set rs = connect.Execute(Query)<BR> %&#062;<BR><BR>but everything I try to bring in the connected answers gives me an error.<BR><BR>Can anybody help???