Hi all,<BR><BR>I am looking for some BETA testers to test the latest version of Polar Reports. <BR><BR>Polar Reports is a new reporting tool which allows creation of rich, data driven HTML reports. A simple, powerful report designer enables fast, flexible report creation without any programming, proprietary file formats, languages, or tools. Now you can have the flexibility of a report tool without having to hard-code HTML or ASP/JSP reports for your website. <BR><BR>Post your report layouts to your web server, and users can view them immediately. The report generation takes place in the user&#039;s browser, so Polar Reports requires no server components.<BR><BR>If you are interested in testing, please goto www.polarlogics.com/polarreports and click the <BR><BR>Evaluation link at the top of the page. When you fill out the registration form, please put BETA in the "How did you hear about PR" field, and I will follow up with you.<BR><BR>Although Polar Reports is only $200 retail, I would be happy to give active BETA testers free copies.<BR><BR>Thanks for your help<BR><BR>Jeffrey<BR>