Hi<BR>I get the following error message when I try to connect to Oracle DB from my ASP page.<BR> ************************************************** ***************<BR>Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error &#039;80004005&#039; [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Driver&#039;s SQLAllocHandle on SQL_HANDLE_ENV failed /test/excelOracle.asp, line 11 ************************************************** *************** <BR><BR>I have done the following: <BR>(i) I created a System DSN using MS ODBC drivers on the Web server <BR>(ii) I can connect to the Oracle Database using SQL*Plus from the server machine<BR>(iii) I tested the ODBC drivers using Oracle’s 32 bit ODBC test and was able to connect to Oracle database using the above System DSN without any problems. <BR><BR><BR>Here is what my code looks like.<BR>&#060;%<BR>strConnect = "DSN=PTM_TTA;UID=timeentry;PWD=bmistime" <BR>Set Conn = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection") <BR>Conn.Open strConnect <BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>What am I missing? Thanks for your help in advance.<BR><BR>