Calling a Java Class

Thread: Calling a Java Class

Default Calling a Java Class

Hi,<BR> here is one of the thing I am try to do, anyone help on this is appreciated.<BR><BR>From my ASP Page I Pass a parameter (PhoneNo) to one of the function of my COM Component.<BR><BR>From this Component I need to Call a Java Class, which in turn Call a Java Servlet which is on different Site and gets the Result from the Servlet into Java Class.<BR><BR>Now I need to Get this Result from Java Class to Com Component then to my ASP PAge.<BR><BR>So for this, I have to just normally Convert the java Class to Com using Javareg Utility with Micrsoft VM installed on my Web Server.<BR><BR>Or I have to Go For Java Bridges, I don&#039;t much about Bridges.<BR>It will be great if get any sample Examples on this.<BR><BR>So my Questions is What Method and then What Steps in that Method I need to Do.

Default RE: Calling a Java Class

Hi, syed sajjad ahmed<BR><BR>We would love to chat with you about this.<BR>Please contact with us.<BR><BR>Ph 305.663.5518<BR><BR>You can contact to Faisal Imtiaz or A.Ali<BR><BR>A.Ali<BR><BR><BR><BR >