I&#039;m an ASP Developer currently seeking a new opportunity to enhance my skills and acquire a valuable work experience.<BR><BR>My Web Skills include:<BR><BR>ASP, SQL, HTML, XML, XSL, VBScript, Javascript, MS FrontPage 2000, MS Visio, and Java Applets. I&#039;m knowledgable of COM objects but did not use them in my last job.<BR><BR>My Programming Skills include:<BR><BR>Visual Basic 5/6, Oracle 7.3 (forms 4.5, reports 2.5, developer 2000, PL/SQL, some DBA, SQL Plus), C++, Lotus Notes, Powerbuilder<BR><BR>Databases I worked with/having training in include:<BR><BR>SQL Server 2000, MS Access, Oracle, and Sybase<BR><BR>Applications I have experience with include:<BR><BR>MS Office 2000, MS Visio, Photoshop 5.5, Paint Shop Pro<BR><BR>Platforms I&#039;ve worked with and I am knowledgable of include:<BR><BR>Windows 9.x, Windows 2000, Windows NT 4.0, Unix, MS Dos<BR><BR><BR>You can view my resume online at:<BR>http://members.home.net/b.oneill00/BON_Resume.html<BR><BR>my email address is bf_oneill@canada.com<BR><BR>