I&#039;ve got a data-shaped page that has a parent column, child column and grandchild column. In the child and grandchild columns, I&#039;d like people to be able to click on data to re-sort the entire page by that data. For example:<BR><BR>column 1 column 2 column 3<BR>employee employee expertise employee clients<BR><BR>So, when someone clicks on "Acme, Inc." in column 3, the page would be re-sorted so that everyone on the Acme, Inc. client team would appear. Similary, if someone clicks on "Technology" in the expertise column, everyone with technology expertise would appear on the page.<BR><BR>Here&#039;s my SQL:<BR><BR> &#060;%<BR>Dim DataShapeSQL<BR>DataShapeSQL = "SHAPE {SELECT * FROM employees ORDER BY lname ASC}"<BR>DataShapeSQL = DataShapeSQL & "APPEND ({SELECT * FROM clients LEFT join clientsandemployees on clients.clientID LIKE clientsandemployees.clientID ORDER BY clientname}"<BR>DataShapeSQL = DataShapeSQL & "RELATE empID TO employeeID) AS rsClients_Link," & _<BR>" ({SELECT * FROM expertise LEFT join expertiseandemployees on expertise.expertiseID LIKE expertiseandemployees.expertiseID ORDER BY expertise}" & _<BR> "RELATE empID TO emploID) AS rsExp_Link"<BR>set rsMedia = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")<BR>rsEmploy ees.Open DataShapeSQL, MM_connOLEDB_TCubed_STRING<BR>set rsExp = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")<BR>rsExp.Op en DataShapeSQL, MM_connOLEDB_TCubed_STRING<BR><BR>%&#062; <BR><BR>The problem is that to sort the parent column, I need to join it somehow to the expertise and clients columns, but when I do a left join in the first "Select * from employees..." statement I get duplicate records. So, how can I get the client ID and expertise ID associated with the employee record so that sorting can occur on the same page, and avoid duplicate records?<BR><BR>Hope that makes sense... and THANKS for any help.<BR>