Hi Scott and James, I have read your AWESOME book, and am very excited to be in the world of ASP. I truly enjoy creating ASP pages and have even begun my own site. My question is this. <BR><BR>I purchased Dreamweaver Ultradev, not to write the ASP code for me, but to help in common tasks. I find, however, that I have trouble following some of the code. Although I expected, as you explained in your book, that there are many ways to code the same things, and different logic behind it, I find that DW UD code seems a little more complete in some senses, though it could just be superlative, and it&#039;s really that I have learned the efficient way. For example, based on your teachings, if I wanted to reapeat a certain code block based on a recordset, I would write:<BR><BR>Dim ObjRs<BR><BR>Do While NOT objRS.EOF<BR> [code block]<BR> objRS.MoveNext<BR>Loop<BR><BR>Whereas DWUD generates this code:<BR><BR>Dim Repeat1numRows<BR>Repeat1numRows = -1<BR>Dim Repeat1index<BR>Repeat1__index = 0<BR>Recordset1_numRows = Recordset1_numRows + Repeat1__numRows<BR><BR>While ((Repeat1numRows &#060;&#062; 0) AND (NOT Recordset1.EOF))<BR> [code block]<BR> Repeat1index=Repeat1index+1<BR> Repeat1numRows=Repeat1numRows-1<BR> Recordset1.MoveNext()<BR>Wend<BR><BR>Now, I understand the difference in the choice of "Do While" and "While Wend" loops, that&#039;s just style. But what&#039;s up with that "Repeat1numRows","Repeat1Index" and "Recordset1_numRows"? Are these things that I should be incorporating into my scripts to make them more efficient or are they just superlative? I am wondering if I there is a book that I should be reading as a follow up to your book. If so, any recommendations? Sorry for the stupidity of these questions. Thanks.<BR>