Hi,<BR><BR>I need to send a dinamically generated HTML page attached in a mail (for<BR>compatibility reasons). The page is not saved as a file and is just in a<BR>variable.<BR>The problem is that the headers doesn&#039t appear in the mail sent and<BR>therefore the attachment is not display as it. I have read in the SDK<BR>documentation that the way of adding headers is MyCDO.Value(name) = value.<BR>I have tested the format used using Perl and it works but there I can write<BR>the header values directly.<BR>I would like avoiding having to write a file, attach it, send the mail and<BR>then delete it for obvious performance reasons.<BR><BR>Code:<BR><BR>Set MyCDO = Server.CreateObject("CDONTS.NewMail")<BR>If IsObject (MyCDO) Then<BR>MyCDO.From = Request.Form("mail")<BR>MyCDO.To = Request.Form("mail")<BR>MyCDO.Subject = "Test"<BR>MyCDO.Value("Mime-Version") = "1.0"<BR>MyCDO.Value("Content-Type")="multipart/mixed;<BR>boundary=""--=====================_AttHTMLFile==_"""<BR>MyCDO.V alue("X-Attachments") = "Order;"<BR>TBdy = "--=====================_AttHTMLFile==_" & CR<BR>TBdy = TBdy & "Content-Type: text/plain; charset=""us-ascii""" & CR & CR<BR>TBdy = TBdy & "Hello," & CR & CR & "This is a test mail" & CR<BR>TBdy = TBdy & CR & CR & Request.Form("Msgbody") & CR &<BR>TBdy = TBdy & "--=====================_AttHTMLFile==_" & CR<BR>TBdy = TBdy & "Content-Type: text/html; charset=""us-ascii""" & CR<BR>TBdy = TBdy & "Content-Disposition: attachment; filename=""file.htm"""&<BR>CR & CR<BR>TBdy = TBdy & "&#060;html>&#060;head>&#060;/head>&#060;body>text!!!!<BR>&#060;/body>&#060;/html>"<BR>MyCDO.Body = TBdy<BR>MyCDO.BodyFormat = 1<BR>MyCDO.MailFormat = 1<BR>MyCDO.Send<BR>Set MyCDO = nothing<BR>End If<BR><BR>Thanks a lot!!<BR>Carlos Baez<BR><BR>