Hello! I am using ASP 3 on a Win2K machine. We have another FTP server that people can upload files using an admin account. There is also another account in there, with only READ access so others can download certain content. The idea behind this is so that they DO NOT SEE THE USERNAME/PASSWORD.<BR><BR>I am trying to set up some script so that the file to download is passed through the url, like:<BR>fetch.asp?url=/folder/file.zip<BR><BR>and the fetch page will go and get that zip file for them and then prompt them to save it or open it. I am able to do it through an HTTP response using ServerXMLHTTP, and I am showing the code below, but is it possible to do it for an FTP? I have tried putting in the url something like:<BR>fetch.asp?url=ftp://username:password@ftp.domain.com/folder/file.zip<BR><BR>and it seems to work, but when I save it I get an empty file or bad file. I am not sure which. Maybe it&#039;s setting it to ascii, when it should be setting it to binary???<BR><BR>Anyway, here&#039;s my code: Please help me!<BR><BR>...<BR>&#060;%<BR>Option Explicit<BR>On Error Resume Next<BR>Response.Buffer = True<BR><BR>Dim strUrl, arrUrl<BR>Dim objXMLHTTP, strReturn<BR><BR>strUrl = Request.QueryString("url")<BR>If Len(strUrl) &#062; 1000 Then<BR> Response.End<BR>End If<BR>arrUrl = Split(strUrl, "/")<BR><BR>Set objXMLHTTP = Server.CreateObject("Msxml2.ServerXMLHTTP.3.0")<BR > objXMLHTTP.Open "GET", strUrl, False<BR> objXMLHTTP.Send<BR> Response.ContentType = "application/x-msdownload"<BR> Response.AddHeader "Content-Disposition", "attachment;filename=" & arrUrl(UBound(arrUrl))<BR> Response.BinaryWrite objXMLHTTP.ResponseBody<BR>Set objXMLHTTP = Nothing<BR><BR>Response.Flush<BR>%&#062;