Having prolems with this for a few days.. I am trying to pass a value from a subroutine to a function.. I have 2 functions working on one subroutine.. Both functions are SELECT Statements.. The first function is working just fine using one of the values from the subroutine.. I am trying to send both values from the subroutine to a function, but one of the values isnt being seen by the function.. Can anyone help me out with this?? My function is setup like this:<BR><BR><BR>&#039;<BR>&#039; Get Desc for Specified RO_Num and Pic.<BR>&#039;<BR>Function rsGetDesc(sabDB, lngRO_Num, lngPicID, blnIsReadOnly)<BR> Dim rsQuery<BR> Dim strSQL<BR> <BR> strSQL = "SELECT * FROM pics"<BR> If blnIsReadOnly Then<BR> strSQL = strSQL & " WHERE RO_Num=" & lngRO_Num & " AND Pic=" & lngPicID<BR> End If<BR> <BR> Set rsQuery = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")<BR> rsQuery.Open strSQL, sabDB, 2, 2 &#039; adOpenDynamic, adLockPessimistic<BR> <BR> Set rsGetDesc = rsQuery<BR>End Function<BR><BR>I am calling this functionwith this line of code:<BR><BR>Set rsDesc = rsGetDesc(sabDB, lngRO_Num, lngPicID, True)<BR><BR>This call does the following; First rsDesc is being set to the function rsGetDesc using the sabDB connection and using the values for lngRO_Num and lngPicID and blnIsReadOnly is set to true so that the function uses a certain strSQL line.. I cannot get the lngPicID value to send over to the function.. Can anyone help me with this?<BR>