&nbsp;<BR>Hi, <BR><BR>I am having a problem with using the Request object in a <BR>script that also has code being used to upload files (using a <BR>third - party component called ASP Simple Upload). <BR><BR>At the start of my script I have the line: <BR><BR>intSOPID = Request.Form("sopid") <BR><BR>This is retrieving the id value of the record that I am progressively adding data to. <BR><BR>Later after some HTML I have the ASP for uploading the file <BR><BR>Set objUpload = Server.CreateObject("ASPSimpleUpload.Upload") <BR><BR>* If Len(objUpload.Form("upLoadFile")) &#062; 0 Then <BR>strNewFileName = "/IntranetDevelopment/lodr/sop/SOPImages/" & objUpload.ExtractFileName(objUpload.Form("upLoadFi le")) <BR> If objUpload.SaveToWeb("upLoadFile", strNewFileName) Then <BR> Response.Write("File successfully written to disk.") <BR> Else <BR> Response.Write("There was an error saving the file to disk.") <BR> End If <BR>End If <BR><BR>At the line marked * the program gives the error <BR><BR>ASPSimpleUpload.Upload error &#039;ASP 0206 : 80004005&#039; <BR><BR>Cannot call BinaryRead after using Request.Form collection <BR><BR>Is there anyway around this ? <BR><BR>Kind Regards, <BR><BR>Matthew