To make output such as input

Thread: To make output such as input

Default To make output such as input

How to make the output of data similar like their input? I mean if in the input I press Enter key the new line will be create. But if I display the data that I already key in using Response.Write, the new line become spaces. An example for the page for input data is like this:<BR><BR>&#060;td&#062;Description&#060;/td&#062;<BR>&#060;td&#062;&#060;textarea name="Description" cols="44" rows="4"&#062;&#060;/textarea&#062;&#060;/td&#062;<BR><BR>If I put the data like this:-<BR>I want <BR>the information<BR>in 3 lines<BR><BR>When I display using Response.Write &#060;%=objrs.Fields("Description")%&#062;it will display like this:-<BR>I want the information in 3 lines<BR><BR>How to make the output be display in 3 lines just like their input.<BR><BR>Thanks in advance..

Default ASPFAQs, category FORMS

There is a link to the ASPFAQs at the top right corner of most every page on this site, *including* this one!<BR><BR>So click there. Then find the "Forms" category.<BR><BR>And see this FAQ:<BR><BR><BR><BR>Next time, try the ASPFAQs first and save yourself time!<BR><BR>