i use"addcallframes.asp","","toolbar=no,dir ectories=no,resize=yes,menubar=no,location=no,scro llbars=yes") to open the url from a link in a new window. It is working fine with IE. But i have a problem in Netscape. It opens a new window first time. But when i click the link again, the url opens in the already opened window which is not what i expect. I want a new window appear, everytime i click the link. Any suggestion is appreciated.

Default RE:

You aren&#039;t giving any *name* to the window, so each browser is free to do what it thinks best.<BR><BR>Look into the Netscape docs on and you will see that certain names have certain predefined actions. I *believe* that the name "_blank" is reserved to mean "a new window each time."<BR><BR>If you want to be safe about it, purposely generate a new window name every time you open one.<BR><BR>You could do that thus:<BR><BR>&#060;SCRIPT&#062;<BR>var windownum=1000; // any arbitrary start point<BR>...<BR>"...url...", "window_"+(++windownum), "...characteristics...");<BR>...<BR>&#060;/SCRIPT&#062;<BR><BR>That will give you windows "window_1001", "window_1002", etc.<BR><BR>