I have problem sending mail with CDONTS.<BR><BR>Here is the test code: (pulled right from the 4guys site)<BR>&#060;%<BR> Dim objMail<BR> Set objMail = Server.CreateObject("CDONTS.NewMail")<BR> objMail.From = "jeff.fisher@millenniumchem.com"<BR> objMail.Subject = "CDONTS TEST 1"<BR> objMail.To = "jfisher@mic-usa.com"<BR> objMail.Body = "This is a test email" & vbcrlf&_ <BR> "using CDONTS."<BR> objMail.Send<BR> Response.write("Mail was Sent")<BR> set objMail = nothing<BR>%&#062;<BR><BR><BR>PROBLEM:<BR>When I run this code, I get: "HTTP500 Internal Server Error. There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed."<BR><BR>If I comment our the objMail.Send line, it runs to completion (but no mail is sent.) Since I am not getting an error on the creation of the NewMail object, I believe CDONTS is running fine. (Also, I can send mail from other places on the site.<BR><BR>I did create a new directory (w/virtual directory) structure on the site and I am having problems from anywhere in this new structure. What do I need to do to get email enabled in these new forders.