We use Squid (on UNIX) as out web proxy server without authentication. We would like to start using authentication, but would like the login process to happen automatically so that the users do not experience another login (they already have 3 for different systems!) We are looking for a way for an ASP page to automate login into the proxy (firewall) without the username and password dialog box coming up and prompting the user. Squid uses standard HTTP authentication.<BR><BR>We have an intranet in place which can open a page that does this sort of thing, which would include the username and password we would like to be associated with the user. (The username will be different from their normal username for accounting reasons.)<BR><BR>How can I pass the username and password to the the other (UNIX) server? <BR><BR>I have not been able to find documentation on how to do this anywhere. My hunch is that it uses variable that are sent using methof="post" in a form, but my tiral and error method of figuring out what variables to use has not worked. <BR><BR>Any help would be greatly appreciated.<BR><BR>-Pete