experts please help me -- forms

Thread: experts please help me -- forms

Default experts please help me -- forms

Hello,<BR> I have an ASP page which has dependent select boxes. When I enter a search criteria in the first text box the page is self referenced and a select box is populated with query results. Now I can do a multiple select from the select box and populate another select box with the selected data ( it is a simple add operation ). Now I can search again with another criteria and repeat the process. All his has to be done in the same page. <BR><BR> I am able to move the data from first select to the second. But when I do another search criteria the data in the second select box is flushed. I will have to retain the previous selection so that it can be passed to another page later. <BR> <BR> Please help me with this I have been doing it for 6 hours and no success yet.<BR><BR>Thank you<BR><BR>Sincerely<BR>Rajesh<BR>

Default You need to...

Select a select from the select. Then have the select select from the first select, but not select from the second select. Then select another select while selecting a select from the last select.<BR><BR>That seems pretty clear.<BR><BR>Good luck.<BR><BR>Just playing around. I have no idea how to do it all on one page.<BR><BR>I&#039;m sure someone will help you out.

Default Totally Vague & Confusing!

be more specific, i too didn&#039;t get exactly what u got and what you didn&#039;t in that SINGLE page.