Hello there, I have a question: <BR><BR>You see, I&#039;m working on a project where I have to translate a Powerbuilder routine to ASP. This program connects to an Oracle database. I alreary connect to the DB (DSN-less connection), and I have been testing since then.<BR><BR>The problem appeared when I tried to retrieve some data through SQL. I have tried this before, and no problem. Now, I&#039;m using huge SQL queries. The error " Expected &#039;Case&#039; " appears on the browser when I try to display the page. Bill Wilkinson suggested me that I could use VBS to create a string and then ask ADO to send that string to a database in the hopes that the DB will recognize it as valid SQL. <BR><BR><BR><BR>