Access Module reference

Thread: Access Module reference

lost@sea Guest

Default Access Module reference

Hey all,<BR><BR>This may or may not be with the subject at hand, but I know that this BB is one of, if not the most, knowledgeable on the web.<BR><BR>Now that the sucking up is over, the problem...<BR><BR>I am developing a db in access that will be a standalone(i.e. not web-accessible) and I need to determine some dates for past billing. I can put these calculations on each form that I need to use them on, but I thought, what are modules for?<BR><BR>Problem is, I can&#039t remember how to reference the modules to send them to the queries where they are needed. I&#039m sure this is a simple problem, but I haven&#039t touched Access (other than to design before upsizing to SQL) in close to a year. If this project was going to be web-enabled, I probably wouldn&#039t have a problem.(Or at least not much of one...)<BR><BR>Any help any of you could provide would be most ...well, helpful. And appreciated.<BR><BR>Thanks in advance

Default RE: Access Module reference

If you use an unbound text box, you can for example in the properties put =NetDeposit() which is your function. The function is in the module section and is named NetDeposit. Hope this helps.