Hey all. Im trying to get index server working on my website. Everything seems to work fine, except for the fact that I can&#039;t get the "Characterization" field to show up. The characterization field is the one with that puts the first few lines of text from the found search page down. Any help is appreciated, seeing as I&#039;m not the best ASP programmer in the world. Here is what the very basic parts of my code look like: <BR><BR>&#060;% <BR>Set objQuery = Server.CreateObject("ixsso.query") <BR>Set objUtil = Server.CreateObject("ixsso.util") <BR><BR>objQuery.Query=Request("search") <BR>objQuery.Columns = "Vpath, DocTitle, Filename, Characterization, Contents,DocKeyWords, Rank" <BR>objQuery.MaxRecords = 100 <BR>objquery.catalog="E:sites
ew_site" <BR><BR>Set objRs = objQuery.CreateRecordSet("nonsequential") <BR>&nbsp;&nbsp; Do Until objRs.eof <BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; For Each Item In objRs.fields <BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; ItemName=LCase(Item.Name) <BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Select Case ItemName <BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Case "vpath" <BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Response.Write "&#060;a href=&#039;" & Item & "&#039;&#062;" & Item & "&#060;/a&#062;" <BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Case Else <BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Response.Write "&#060;b&#062;" & ItemName & ":&#060;/b&#062; " & Item<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; End Select <BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Next <BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Response.Write "&#060;hr&#062;" <BR>&nbsp;&nbsp; objRs.MoveNext <BR>&nbsp;&nbsp; Loop <BR><BR>objRs.Close <BR>Set objRs=Nothing <BR>Set objQuery = nothing <BR>Set objUtil = nothing <BR>%&#062;