Hi all:<BR>I have an issue with the asp pages on my ISP. I am not seeing the updates in my pages after I ftp the new version of an existing page. With PWS, everything works fine. I make a change, save, open in my browser and hit refresh and viola, the new version appears.<BR><BR>In an attempt to remove some questions about my source code, I have tried this with a bare bones test file:<BR><BR>&#060;%<BR>response.write "Hello"<BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>I ftp&#039;ed and opened in browser, all is fine.<BR>Then I tried to modify it to:<BR><BR>&#060;%<BR>response.write "Hello World"<BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>I save, ftp, open in browser, refresh and it still says Hello.<BR><BR>If I use my ftp program to view the contents of the asp file on the server, it looks as it should, with the updates.<BR><BR>Are there any server settings that my ISP could have changed? What would cause this? My ISP used to behave just like PWS.<BR><BR>Thanks,<BR>Paul<BR><BR>PS I&#039;ve tried the same process with a stright html file and it works as it should, showing the updated page after hitting refresh.<BR>