Very Strange! I had a nifty little ASP script going that was parsing html pages for particular comments using regular expressions. I had a problem with the .* expression being to &#039;greedy&#039; <BR><BR>I read in this message board that one can use ? to make the * less greedy, but that it only works with VBScript 5.5. (This explained why I had been having difficulty with the ?) <BR><BR>So I went off and downloaded the 5.5 Engine - but now it&#039;s failing on <BR><BR>Set objRegExpr = New regexp<BR><BR>error &#039;8002801d&#039; <BR>Library not registered. <BR><BR>Line 9<BR><BR>this is only since i installed 5.5 Script Engine<BR>Any Ideas? <BR>here&#039;s the code if you&#039;re interested:<BR><BR>&#060;!--#INCLUDE VIRTUAL="/home_includes/dbfuncs.asp"--&#062;<BR>&#060;%<BR><BR>Const Request_POST = 1<BR>Const Request_GET = 2<BR><BR><BR>FUNCTION Find(byVal theString,byVal theSearch)<BR> Set objRegExpr = New regexp<BR> objRegExpr.Pattern = theSearch<BR> objRegExpr.Global = false<BR> objRegExpr.IgnoreCase = True<BR> Dim colMatches<BR> Set colMatches = objRegExpr.Execute(theString)<BR> Dim objMatch<BR> For Each objMatch in colMatches<BR> Find = objMatch.Value<BR> Next<BR> Set colMatches = Nothing<BR> Set objRegExpr = Nothing<BR>END FUNCTION<BR><BR>FUNCTION GetPage(PageName)<BR> Set xobj = CreateObject("SOFTWING.ASPtear")<BR> Response.ContentType = "text/html"<BR> GetPage = xobj.Retrieve(PageName, Request_GET, "", "", "")<BR> Set xobj = nothing<BR>END FUNCTION<BR><BR>ShowBuzz = GetPage("")<BR><BR><BR>Response.Write(Find(Show Buzz,"- - -.*(
.*?)nbsp"))<BR><BR> <BR><BR>%&#062;<BR> <BR><BR><BR>/harvest.asp, line 9 <BR>