PWS question

Thread: PWS question

Default PWS question

I&#039;m not sure if I&#039;m asking this on the correct board but here goes.<BR><BR>I recently installed pws and asked my friend where to put the files to publish them. He told me to dump them into the "wwwroot" directory. When I use the publishing funciton of pws it dumps them into the "Webpub" directory.<BR><BR>The main problem that I am having is, I can see the website I created when viewed on my network but when I try to view my site from work I can&#039;t connect to it. Now for some specs., I have dsl and I&#039;m using a Linksys cable/dsl router. I put this particular computer in the dmz (de-militarized zone) so that it is outside of the firewall. I can connect to my ftp server fine along with other programs that connect through different ports but for some reason I can&#039;t view my website.<BR><BR>Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Default RE: PWS question

If your using Visual Interdev, right click on one of your files name and select "View in browser" this should fire up IE with all the correct path/URL in the adress bar.