I have a piece of ASP code ( that use to work)<BR><BR>&#060;%<BR>sub viewfiles(idir)<BR> fHidden = 2<BR> set fso = server.CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")< BR> set folder = fso.GetFolder(server.MapPath("quality" & idir))<BR> set subfolder = folder.Subfolders<BR> set files = folder.Files<BR> for each f in subfolder<BR> if (f.Attributes and fHidden)=false then<BR> s= s & "&#060;a href=&#039;filelist.asp?dir=" & idir & f.name & "&#039;&#062;" & "&#060;img src=&#039;../images/FOLDER.GIF&#039; border=0&#062;" & f.name & "&#060;/a&#062;<BR>"<BR> end if <BR> next<BR> for each f in files<BR> if (f.Attributes and fHidden)=false then<BR> s= s & "&#060;a href=&#039;../" & idir & f.name & "&#039;&#062;" & f.name & " &#060;/a&#062;<BR>"<BR> end if <BR> next<BR> Response.Write(s)<BR>end sub<BR>%&#062;<BR>Now adays I (or anyone else) get an audiable beep from the server when this code or simular code is ran and the browser hangs. If I just run<BR><BR>set fso = server.CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")< BR> folder = fso.FolderExist(server.MapPath("quality" & idir))<BR><BR>that runs fine. If I try to run any gets/creates/moves I get a beep on the server and the page hangs. I can run GetFolder from Visual basic not asp. <BR><BR>I though it was a permisions issue but I created a folder D:Test and gave every one Full access.<BR><BR>I can&#039;t think of what has changed on the server to cause this behavior (except for loading the code red protecter and remover)<BR><BR>Any one have other suggestions?<BR><BR>One final note there are not event log entries IIS log entries or any other type of error messages.