New Windows

Thread: New Windows

Default New Windows

I&#039;ve got two buttons on a form from which I want to open separate new windows when they are clicked. <BR><BR>I&#039;ve got a main form with employee details, name, dob etc. One button when clicked will open a new window with a list of employees holidays taken i.e reference Holiday.asp, the other when clicked open a new window with an employees salary details since they joined the company i.e reference Salary.asp<BR><BR>what is the best way to do this ? <BR><BR>Thanks ...

Default RE: New Windows

In &#060;head&#062;...&#060;/head&#062; place this JScript function: <BR><BR>function openWindow(theURL,winName,features) { <BR>,winName,features);<BR>}<BR><BR> <BR>&#060;input type="button" name="button" value="Click Me" onClick="openWindow(&#039;page1.asp&#039;,&#039;pr int&#039;,&#039;scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes,width =600,height=700&#039;);"&#062;<BR><BR>Same thing for your other button. You just set the features you want in the parameter list. <BR><BR>Vadim C.

Default THNX Vadim !!!

Many thnx Vadim,<BR><BR>The code u posted helped me lots 2 !!!<BR><BR>Greetz ORB_X