Hi there,<BR> <BR>I have been reading thru your faqs with great interest. I am currently attempting to write an ASP script to read thru a directory of files and rename them.<BR> <BR>My example is as follows:<BR> <BR>I have several files named as dates, such as, 8_3_01.swf, 8_4_01.swf, 8_5_01.swf etc etc...<BR> <BR>I want to read thru the directory and add 1 day to each file..... so the above files would be renamed, 8_4_01.swf, 8_5_01.swf, 8_6_01.swf respectively.<BR> <BR>Now adding 1 to the dates is not a problem, but when i call on MoveFile I get an error.<BR> <BR>Below is the error i recieved after adding 1 to the date:<BR> <BR> <BR>8_10_01.swf ----- file to rename<BR><BR>09_10_2001.swf ----- after the file is renamed and stored in variable. <BR>Microsoft VBScript runtime error &#039;800a01b6&#039; <BR><BR>Object doesn&#039;t support this property or method: &#039;MoveFile&#039; <BR><BR>/ren_walk.asp, line 24<BR><BR> <BR><BR>Command used: f.MoveFile (quotefile.name), (filetoren)<BR><BR>Hope you can help!<BR><BR>Regards<BR><BR>Khurram