Hi! <BR><BR>I&#039;m trying to have my version of the &#039;e-commerce&#039; component for ASP working under W2000 Advanced Server as a configured COM+ application, but I&#039;m having the following problem:<BR><BR>Although the dll is working fine as a COM+ application on the development machine (W2000 pro and VB6, both Spanish versions), I get an "Error in loading dll" message on the Advanced Server (English version) when trying to pass a "visit" object (implementing the IUtility interface) as parameter for another class&#039; configuration method.<BR><BR>a typical line from the e-commerce book causing the error would be:<BR><BR>set myRecordset = visit.someclass.GetThatRecordSet<BR><BR>where the someclass property of the visit object, returning the configured someclass object, essentially consists of:<BR><BR><BR>set m_someclass= createObject("MyDLL.someclass")<BR>m_someclass.con figure Me <BR>set someclass=m_someclass<BR><BR>while the Configure method of the someclass object is basically something like:<BR><BR>&#039; Configure - set up IUtility...<BR>Public Sub Configure(ByVal Utility As IUtility)<BR> <BR> &#039; hold the utility object...<BR> Set m_Utility = Utility<BR><BR>End Sub<BR><BR><BR><BR>I don&#039;t get the error if registering the dll on the server, outside of COM+, but still neither do I when running it under COM+ on the dev. machine, so i donĀ“t know if it can have something to do with the change in language versions, a difference in implementing COM+ in W2000 pro and Advanced Server, or more probably my still poor knowledge of the apartment and thread management in COM+.<BR><BR>I&#039;m really new to this stuff so any hint would be greatly appreciated. thanks!<BR>