Script doesn't work on IIS 4.0

Thread: Script doesn't work on IIS 4.0

Default Script doesn't work on IIS 4.0

The script below works well on my IIS 5.0 but it doesn&#039;t work on my client&#039;s IIS 4.0. What differences in the two versions might cause this? The function adds items to a drop-down select box. It seems to fail after the first call to addElement() function which adds one item to the select box.<BR><BR><BR>function mmChangeProject(parent, model_caption)<BR> {<BR> var ModelList = strRef[parent.TimeProject.options[parent.TimeProject.selectedIndex].value]<BR><BR> clearList(parent.TimeTasks);<BR> addElement(parent.TimeTasks, model_caption, 0);<BR> if(ModelList)<BR> {<BR> var rgModels = ModelList.split(&#039;,&#039;);<BR> for (var i = 0; i &#060; rgModels.length; i++)<BR> {<BR> if (rgModels[i])<BR> {<BR> var rgModel = rgModels[i].split(&#039;#&#039;);<BR> addElement(parent.TimeTasks, rgModel[0], rgModel[1]);<BR> }<BR> }<BR> parent.TimeTasks.disabled = false;<BR> mmChangeTask(parent);<BR> }<BR> else<BR> {<BR> parent.TimeTasks.disabled = true;<BR> parent.ChargeNum.disabled = true;<BR> }<BR><BR> parent.TimeTasks.selectedIndex = 0;<BR> }

Default Take a look here...<BR><BR>...and then go look at the other forum where you posted.<BR><BR>