Help with paging and store procedures

Thread: Help with paging and store procedures

Default Help with paging and store procedures

How can I do the paging i.e. &#060;&#060; Previous 1,2,...10 Next &#062;&#062; with a store procedure? I can&#039;t get the recordcount and I&#039;m having problems getting this right. Here is a bit of the code that I&#039;m using to pass input and output params to the sp.<BR><BR>objConn.Open strConn<BR>Set objRs = CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")<BR>Set objCmd = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Command")<BR><BR>With objCmd<BR> .CommandType = adCmdStoredProc<BR> .CommandText = "Search_Results"<BR> .Parameters.Append .CreateParameter("@Gender", adVarChar, adParamInput, 50, strGender)<BR> .Parameters.Append .CreateParameter("@Gender1", adVarChar, adParamInput, 50, strGender1)<BR> .Parameters.Append .CreateParameter("@AgeMin", adInteger, adParamInput, , strAgeMin)<BR> .Parameters.Append .CreateParameter("@AgeMax", adInteger, adParamInput, , strAgeMax)<BR> .Parameters.Append .CreateParameter("@Town", adVarChar, adParamInput, 50, strTown)<BR> .Parameters.Append .CreateParameter("@WithPhotos", adBoolean, adParamInput, , strWithPhotos)<BR> .Parameters.Append .CreateParameter("@WithPhotos1", adBoolean, adParamInput, , strWithPhotos1) <BR> .Parameters.Append .CreateParameter("@ReturnIsTownValid", adVarchar, adParamOutput, 3)<BR> .ActiveConnection = objConn<BR>End With<BR><BR>On Error Resume Next<BR><BR>Set objRs = objCmd.Execute

Default RE: Help with paging and store procedures

Look what a search of 4guys/asp faqs will give you<BR><BR><BR>should give you a good starting point ....