I&#039ve got two tables. One is the USER table and the other is the COMPANY table. Some users will have a company that they want to list and others will not. Then of course there are other users that will want to list many compaines. Ok, so I have a ONE to MANY relationship. <BR><BR>For the user that just wants to use the site; I made a form that does a insert into the USER table (fname, lname, username,PW, etc.). My problem is, what about the guy that just wants to list hisher business? I really would like to have it so it is just one form this user fills out. They still need a username and password in the event they would like to make changes to the company listing later on.<BR><BR>Heres my hack, but I cannot help to think there is a better way to do this. Any help would be great!<BR><BR>SQLtemp = "SET NOCOUNT ON;" &_<BR> "INSERT INTO t_user ( u_name, u_password, u_firstname, u_lastname, u_email) VALUES (&#039" & u_name & "&#039, &#039" & pw & "&#039, &#039" & fname & "&#039, &#039" & lname & "&#039, &#039" & email &"&#039); " &_<BR> "SELECT @@IDENTITY AS NewID;"<BR>Set objConn = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")<BR>objConn .Open "DSN=sbeveridgesql;UID=sbeveridge;PWD=hndcoal;"<BR >Set RS = objConn.Execute(SQLtemp)<BR>LastID = RS.Fields("NewID").Value<BR>SQLtemp2 ="INSERT INTO company (fk_u_id, web_id, comp_name) VALUES (&#039" & lastid & "&#039, &#039cc&#039,&#039" & comp_name & "&#039)"<BR>objconn.Execute(sqltemp2)<BR><BR>objCo nn.Close<BR>Set objConn = nothing<BR><BR>Thanks,<BR>DRUG_DEALER<BR><BR> <BR><BR>