GetRow problems

Thread: GetRow problems

Default GetRow problems

Hello All,<BR> I&#039;ve been trying to pull the results from a Recordset using the GetRows() method, with no success. I think using Visual Interdev may be my downfall, as when I reference a Recordset I have created in Interdev, it doesn&#039;t recognise the GetRows call. I get the following error message:<BR><BR>Microsoft VBScript runtime error &#039;800a01b6&#039; <BR><BR>Object doesn&#039;t support this property or method: &#039;GetRows&#039; <BR><BR>/imagetest/sendshoppingbasket.asp, line 91 <BR><BR>And the code I am using is as follows:<BR><BR>Dim strSQL<BR>Dim imageval<BR><BR>strSQL = "SELECT * from dbo.imagerequests where Username = &#039;" & Session("Username") & "&#039;"<BR><BR>If (RecSetImageRequests.isOpen()) Then<BR> RecSetImageRequests.close()<BR> End If<BR><BR> RecSetImageRequests.setSQLtext(strSQL)<BR><BR> Set imageval = RecSetImageRequests.GetRows()<BR><BR>I originally heard about this getrows method on and it seems like the most efficient way of populating an array from a recordset. Could anyone maybe correct me on the way I&#039;m using GetRows or pass on any experience they have had with it?<BR><BR><BR>Thanks, any help much appreciated<BR><BR>Chris

Default RE: GetRow problems

Are you sure youre supposed to use "set" for calling the <BR>getrows() method ? you seem to be instantiating an object which the getrows method DOESNT do