Thread: Forms

Default Forms

I am submitting form results by the following<BR>&#060;FORM NAME="frmInput" METHOD="post" ACTION=" ent" ENCTYPE="text/plain"<BR>onSubmit="window.location=&#039;thanks.a sp&#039;;"&#062;<BR><BR>The problem is when it is submitted, and you click goes back to that form with the data still in it. My question is how can I clear that data out, or stop people from clicking back on that page. One idea I am working with is redirecting back to that page without showing it then going to that thanks.asp page. Any help would be great.

Default RE: Forms

Call the test function from your button&#039;s onClick event.<BR><BR><BR>&#060;Script Language="javascript"&#062;<BR>&#060;!--<BR>function test(string)<BR>{<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp ;document.frmCut.submit();<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&n bsp;&nbsp;var clear = setTimeout("clearIt()","2000");<BR>}<BR>function clearIt()<BR>{<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;do cument.frmCut.text1.value = "";<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;document.frmC ut.text2.value = "";<BR>}<BR>//--&#062;<BR>&#060;/Script&#062;