Javascript error in Netscape

Thread: Javascript error in Netscape

Default Javascript error in Netscape

Hi,<BR>I try to call a javascript with Netscape, but i don&#039;t work. With IE everythings working fine. I try it with the action of the form and with the onClick of a button, but Netscape never calls the function.<BR>This is the Function:<BR> <BR>&#060;script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript"&#062;<BR>function Check_ListBox() { <BR> var cPara, cLink;<BR> cPara = new String([].value);<BR> cLink = "navquery.asp?cPara=" + cPara;<BR> alert(cLink);<BR> parent.vaca.document.location.href = cLink;<BR>}<BR>&#060;/script&#062;<BR><BR>This is the form:<BR>&#060;form name="form1" method="get" action="javascript:Check_ListBox()"&#062;<BR> <BR>This is the button for this form actoin:<BR>&#060;input type="submit" name="Submit" value="GO"&#062;<BR> <BR>And this code i used for the onClick:<BR>&#060;input type="submit" name="Submit" value="GO" onClick="Check_ListBox()"&#062;<BR> <BR>Thanks<BR>

Default RE: Javascript error in Netscape

Is Netscape giving you an error? Usually if you type javascript: into the location bar it will load with some very helpful information as to why it isnt working - it will not pop a message like IE will.

Default answered before

I&#039;m not 100% sure which forum - probably ASP Q&A, but I&#039;ve seen this post before and answered it.