javascript don't work in Netscape

Thread: javascript don't work in Netscape

Jan Piessens Guest

Default javascript don't work in Netscape

Hi,<BR><BR>I have a little javascript function and work well with IE. But when i try it with Netscape it goes wrong.<BR>I have try to call the function with the action of the form and with an OnClick of a button, but i don&#039;t can call the function.<BR><BR>The function:<BR>&#060;script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript"&#062;<BR>&#060;!--<BR>function Check_ListBox() { //v2.0<BR> var cPara, cLink;<BR> cPara = new String([].value);<BR> cLink = "navquery.asp?cPara=" + cPara;<BR> alert(cLink);<BR> parent.vaca.document.location.href = cLink;<BR>}<BR>&#060;/SCRIPT&#062;<BR><BR>The form line:<BR>&#060;form name="form1" method="get" action="javascript:Check_ListBox()"&#062;<BR><BR>A nd the code of the button:<BR>&#060;input type="button" name="Submit" value="GO" onClick="Check_ListBox()"&#062;<BR><BR>Any ide what is wrong ?<BR><BR>Thanks,<BR>Jan

Default RE: javascript don't work in Netscape

why action="javascript:whatever()" ?? that&#039;s your problem. make the submit button a "button" type and drop the action=""<BR><BR>j